Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images
Hot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot ImagesHot Images

March 8, 2010





One of my favorite people on earth, Nancy, tagged me to be in the (contemporary) hot seat next.
Here are the rules:
1. Post the above picture to your post or your own version of a chair…
2. Share 5 things about yourself (silly, inspiring, super honest)
3. Nominate another blogger friend


So here goes...

1. I love Alex. Simply, truly, forever.



2. I love Life. Family. Friends









3. I love to see the world. And capture it the best way I know how.







4. (The beach is great but) I Love the mountains...Aspens and blue sky powder days







5. I love my sweet little pleasures …

Shoes, Champagne and Great tunes..







Now, I nominate another blog I quite enjoy....B's Peregrinations!