skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Buenos Dias Paulita
December 30, 2010
Playing for Change
I have posted these videos before and always love them. This one featuring Brazil, Argentina, India and more give me 'change the world' goose bumps... enjoy
Imagine
from
PlayingForChangeFoundation
on
Vimeo
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
Heavy hearts
A few fellow bloggers have been mentioning some very unfortunate facts about the current flood situation here in the state of Rio de Janeiro...
Icamento
I want to post about my trip to Rio for Carnival, and I will. I also want to wrap up my amazing trip with my girlfriends to Rio and Buenos A...
Pigskin comas
Brilliantly, someone decided to invent a device called the "slingbox," that literally connects to any dvr or satellite box in the ...
Rio Sex Comedy
An interesting find on itunes, this movie is in portuguese and english with subtitles. Basically it talks about the lives of a few expatriat...
All a girl needs...
So today I decided to splurge and venture out to the fancy grocery store for a few items to cure the homesickness. Emporio Santa Maria is va...
suit'n up
stripes = american funky pattern = brazilian initial thoughts: -thank goodness for that thick band right? -ohh and that is a size "LARG...
Wussy Club
I have joined the ranks of the wussy club. Its officially winter here and while it may have only touched the 40 degree mark like a finger on...
The NEW Brazil
"If the rise of Brazil was cast as a childhood story rather than a dry economics tract, the fable might go something like this. Once up...
The South
I must say, when I get a chance to talk about a place, or places that inspire and enchant its less often than I wish. But I guess if everywh...
Popular Posts
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
Supporting at-risk youth in Rocinha Favela
Fellow blogger Jim, at Qualidade de Vida is helping with efforts to raise money for at-risk youth in the Rocinha Favela. Please check out ...
Pigskin comas
Brilliantly, someone decided to invent a device called the "slingbox," that literally connects to any dvr or satellite box in the ...
blog woah
I spent last evening catching up on google reader and all of the sudden up pops pictures of me?! Yoola is a very talented designer and is al...
A Golden Pet...
But not a retriever. This lion lives in Sao Paulo and from what I gather... as a pet. Its a bit of a confusing article in that it doesn...
Heavy hearts
A few fellow bloggers have been mentioning some very unfortunate facts about the current flood situation here in the state of Rio de Janeiro...
ReBlog: Great Youtube Video
Traveling and staying busy has gotten the best of my blog these days, apologies. I am in the process of also figuring out what this blog is ...
Rio Sex Comedy
An interesting find on itunes, this movie is in portuguese and english with subtitles. Basically it talks about the lives of a few expatriat...
Wussy Club
I have joined the ranks of the wussy club. Its officially winter here and while it may have only touched the 40 degree mark like a finger on...
Icamento
I want to post about my trip to Rio for Carnival, and I will. I also want to wrap up my amazing trip with my girlfriends to Rio and Buenos A...
Popular Posts
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
Supporting at-risk youth in Rocinha Favela
Fellow blogger Jim, at Qualidade de Vida is helping with efforts to raise money for at-risk youth in the Rocinha Favela. Please check out ...
blog woah
I spent last evening catching up on google reader and all of the sudden up pops pictures of me?! Yoola is a very talented designer and is al...
ReBlog: Great Youtube Video
Traveling and staying busy has gotten the best of my blog these days, apologies. I am in the process of also figuring out what this blog is ...
The Happiest People ON EARTH!
I know my last post was thanks to Oprah, but she really does highlight interesting and important topics. One of which I caught this morning,...
I dream of wine
Mendoza is a dreamy place. It's easy to see why we ran into so many honeymooners and world travelers while there, the romance grabs you ...
Pigskin comas
Brilliantly, someone decided to invent a device called the "slingbox," that literally connects to any dvr or satellite box in the ...
Jackpot
Saturday we found THE greatest venue ever. Hello dear Vila Madalena farmer's market, I am your long lost local friend. Yes, I have marve...
welcome, a naked bike parade!
(folha) Lets face it. People drive like maniacs here. Recently there have been a few bike accidents and one in particular on Paulista Ave w...
and i begin...
I am looking forward to my blogging journey.... I hope to share my thoughts, perspectives, photography, poetry, travels and imagination. bie...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
August
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2010
▼
December
Playing for Change
The Writer and the Painter
Itching to go back...
All a girl needs...
1 month : 31 days : 730.4 hours
Frugal Traveler :: Sao Paulo
Meet Gringo
In search of Christmas
Forever Young
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
July
►
April
►
February