skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Buenos Dias Paulita
August 21, 2011
they got an awful lot of coffee in brazil....
oh yes they do and its gooooooood, and did you know mr. sinatra did a song about coffee in brazil? well I didnt and I feel silly and one of my best friends shared it with me.. because its a great little song
my favorite sunday ritual
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Popular Posts
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
40 dollars of wonder
So this apparent " wonderbar " is all the rage in the skin industry right now. Well that is according to various blogs/ websites ...
Coco Fabulous
There are a few things here that Brazilians try and adopt from the US that just... get a little lost in the translation. I can't say tha...
Perfect in Paris
I have should have kept a better journal for all my thoughts in France. Instead, they are (un)neatly kept on cafe napkins and hotel papers. ...
Watch out the gringos are coming!!!!
We were at the movies last weekend and one of the pre-preview commercials had a voice singing, "the gringos are arriving, are you ready...
blog woah
I spent last evening catching up on google reader and all of the sudden up pops pictures of me?! Yoola is a very talented designer and is al...
Time spent in the sand...
Dubai. I was starting to worry the longer I waited to download my impressions of Dubai the more watered down they would become. It was one o...
Ready….Set….
So I have been nervous for a while about how I might tell people at work I am leaving. You have to understand, we are very small and operate...
reflections on growing up
I think everyone has those moments. You are in the midst of doing something and it hits you. Your back hurts more while doing something you...
'PIPA is spanish slang for having a good time'
As an american in Pipa, I felt like I stepped back into time some 70 years by US standards. I don't know what its like to be an hour fro...
Popular Posts
Thanksgiving:Thanksliving
This past week embodied a lot of emotional highs and low's. We found the so called 'perfect' apartment, much larger than I had ...
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
blog woah
I spent last evening catching up on google reader and all of the sudden up pops pictures of me?! Yoola is a very talented designer and is al...
1 month to go....
"Pencils Down" screams my inner dialogue but in reality its hard to give up the wedding blogs; force fed information that gets me ...
I dream of wine
Mendoza is a dreamy place. It's easy to see why we ran into so many honeymooners and world travelers while there, the romance grabs you ...
Need your advice!
Rose, my wonderful faxineira (once a week cleaner) is getting married in November. I started thinking about her wedding and while my Portugu...
Ready….Set….
So I have been nervous for a while about how I might tell people at work I am leaving. You have to understand, we are very small and operate...
A satisfactory way to have a coronary
Today I thank the Italians for settling into Brazil some good time ago. The Mortadella Cheese Sandwich… don’t worry about it. It’s greasy, g...
Rio Sex Comedy
An interesting find on itunes, this movie is in portuguese and english with subtitles. Basically it talks about the lives of a few expatriat...
Coco Fabulous
There are a few things here that Brazilians try and adopt from the US that just... get a little lost in the translation. I can't say tha...
Popular Posts
The way the DR. should be
With almost a year under our belt, I finally decided to take a few friend's recommendations and get a doctor. And this is not your avera...
Supporting at-risk youth in Rocinha Favela
Fellow blogger Jim, at Qualidade de Vida is helping with efforts to raise money for at-risk youth in the Rocinha Favela. Please check out ...
blog woah
I spent last evening catching up on google reader and all of the sudden up pops pictures of me?! Yoola is a very talented designer and is al...
ReBlog: Great Youtube Video
Traveling and staying busy has gotten the best of my blog these days, apologies. I am in the process of also figuring out what this blog is ...
Thanksgiving:Thanksliving
This past week embodied a lot of emotional highs and low's. We found the so called 'perfect' apartment, much larger than I had ...
I dream of wine
Mendoza is a dreamy place. It's easy to see why we ran into so many honeymooners and world travelers while there, the romance grabs you ...
Rua Augusta after dark....
I thought people watching at the park was fun, Augusta takes it to another level. This is the melting pot. From kids clearly in over their h...
Feliz Ano Novo
Staying in on New Years Eve in is incredibly rare in Brazil. Not only is every holiday or non-holiday reason to party but New Years is the c...
and i begin...
I am looking forward to my blogging journey.... I hope to share my thoughts, perspectives, photography, poetry, travels and imagination. bie...
Goodnight to you O
Oprah has brought stories to my living room that shake me, break me and then put me back together again by the end of an hour. She exposed h...
Blog Archive
►
2012
►
August
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
▼
2011
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
▼
August
The best beach in Brazil?
Rio or Sao Paulo?
Sao Paulo: Brazilian Beauty
they got an awful lot of coffee in brazil....
Vila Madalena Street Fair this weekend!!
puppy time
Hall Pass: Natura
move, eat, learn: incredible watch
Reliving my childhood....Sao Paulo Style
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2010
►
December
►
November
►
October
►
September
►
August
►
July
►
June
►
May
►
April
►
March
►
February
►
January
►
2009
►
July
►
April
►
February